zaterdag 10 augustus 2024

Ray LaMontagne - For The Summer


Rollin' through these hills I've known I'd be comin'Ain't a man alive that likes to be alone?Been a while since I seen my lady smilin'Have I been, have I been away so long?
I am tiredI am tired
Can I come home for the summer?I could slow down for a little whileGet back to loving each otherLeave all those long and lonesome miles behind
Through the years I have learnedSome things worth the tellin'And you'd be right in guessin'That each and every lesson they were hard won
I am tiredI am tired
Can I come home for the summer?I could slow down for a little whileGet back to loving each otherLeave all those long and lonesome miles behind
You'll follow her wherever she goesYou love her and you just wanted to knowThat you'll follow her, you'll find a wayCause you love her and you just wanted to know

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten