zaterdag 14 oktober 2023

Jacob Collier - Little Blue

Lyrics:

Little blue, be my shelter Be my cradle, be my womb Be my boat, be my river Be the stillness of the moon If I could, I'd go with you To a place I never knew In your eyes, so dark and open There’s a light that leads me back to you 'Cause you're not so far away I hear you say You'll never walk alone Singing Don't be afraid of the dark In your heart You're gonna find a way To carry the weight of the world On your shoulders You're gonna find a way home Little blue, be my anchor Be my light, my compass star Be my darkness, be my danger Be the strings of my guitar Little blue, how I love you Something strong and something true In your arms, so dear and gentle There's a home that leads me back to you 'Cause you're not so far away I hear you say "You'll never walk alone" Singing Don't be afraid of the dark In your heart You're gonna find a way To carry the weight of the world On your shoulders You're gonna find a way Don’t be afraid of the light It's alright You're gonna find your way To carry the weight of the world On your shoulders You're gonna find your way home

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten