donderdag 7 september 2023

Tom Waits - Mockin' Bird


Mocking Bird high in a treeLooks like you got the best of meMocking Bird singing his songWell Mocking Bird mocking me Now that you're gone
Mocking Bird high in a loofWell he's blowing notes on top my roofMocking Bird singing his songWell Mocking Bird mocking me Now that you're gone.
Mocking Bird high in a treeLooking up at you, you're looking down at meMocking Bird high in a loofWell he's blowing notes on top my roof.
Mocking Bird high in a treeLooking up at you, you're looking down at meMocking Bird singing his songWell Mocking Bird mocking me Now that you're gone.
Throwed some papers, tried to scare him awayJust looked down at me and this is what he said
Mocking Bird high in a treeLooks like you got the best of meMocking Bird singing his songWell Mocking Bird mocking me Now that you're gone

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten