zaterdag 3 oktober 2026

Who Knows Where The Time Goes? - Sandy Denny / (BBC Session - John Peel 11/9/73)

 

Across the evening sky, all the birds are leavingBut how can they know it's time for them to go?Before the winter fire, I will still be dreamingI have no thought of time
For who knows where the time goes?Who knows where the time goes?
Sad, deserted shore, your fickle friends are leavingAh, but then you know it's time for them to goBut I will still be here, I have no thought of leavingI do not count the time
For who knows where the time goes?Who knows where the time goes?
And I am not alone while my love is near meI know it will be so until it's time to goSo come the storms of winter and then the birds in spring againI have no fear of time
For who knows how my love grows?And who knows where the time goes?

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten