maandag 10 augustus 2026

Frazy Ford - Firecracker

 

I was a sailboatI was a sailorThat was a sign of our gunOf our gunI made it happen
There is who you areI was a firecrackerExplodingHallelujahSparks flew up to heavenThey saw my smile
I was laughin' so hardHallelujahThe sparks flew up to heavenAnd I left there soberPeople with their cold heartsSometimes there is someone
Someone who knows youBut when you are sadThere is no oneBut I'm a red bicycleRollin' and rollin'I'm quicksilver, I'm a
Deal maker don't you cross me oneHallelujahSparks flew up to heavenThey saw my smileI was laughin' so hardHallelujah
The sparks flew up to heavenAnd I left there soberPeople with their cold heartsAnd nothin' can hold meTo this faith, they don't own meAnd I don't know if I'm
Dirty or cleanBut I was a sailboatI was a sailorAnd I was a firecrackerExplodingAnd oh, why do you cry
Sister, cryI been talkin' with angelsAnd it's gonna be fineHallelujahThe sparks flew up to heavenAnd I left there soberPeople with their cold hearts

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten