vrijdag 21 juli 2023

Short Life


Hello again, yeah its me againI said I'd be back and I'd be your friend'Peace and love' flowers in your hairLook out the window, there's Jesus standing there
Take a picture, share it onlineWhat's on the TV? It's a short life. It's a short little life
Wait a minute, This isn't rightThe world is turning But I'm stood in the lineI changed my hair, I changed my addressBut the feelings follow wherever you tread
I sing for money, dance if you likeTake a picture, it's a short life
I wanna feel alive - I wanna feel alive
It's a short life, a short life(Burning on and not turning back)It's a short life, a short life(Burning on and not looking back)A short life underneath the same sunSo hold on to someoneIt's a short life, a short lifeSo dance with someone, come on
Hello again from the bad friendI'm a good for nothing but I'm good for somethingsWhat's in my pocket and what's up my sleeve?You could have picked any card so why pick me?
A singing monkey dancing all nightTake a picture, it's a short life, it's a short little life
I wanna feel alive
Its a short life, a short life(Burning on and not turning back)Its a short life, a short life(Burning on and not looking back)Short life underneath the same sunSo hold on to someoneIt's a short life, a short lifeSo dance with someone you love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten